National Security Law Sixth Edition & Counterterrorism Law Third Edition, 2019 Supplement. Wolters Kluwer, 2019. (With S. Dycus, P. Raven-Hansen, & S.I. Vladeck)
Write authors William C. Banks, Stephen Dycus, Peter Raven-Hansen, and Stephen I. Vladeck, it is an increasingly Herculean task to stay abreast of developments in our field, given their dizzying pace and substantive breadth.
Even with new editions of National Security Law and Counterterrorism Law slated for publication in Spring 2020, the 2019–2020 Supplement will help students and teachers stay up to date during the coming academic year.
By including the most important recent cases, legislation, and executive branch actions, the new Supplement also underscores the critical work that lawyers do to keep this nation both safe and free.
Recent developments addressed in the 2019-2020 Supplement:
- Fallout from the Mueller Report
- U.S.-Mexico border wall, emergencies, and related issues
- Russian interference in U.S. elections
- Congressional access to Executive Branch information
- The next generation of Guantánamo litigation